WorkAxle is seeking a highly-skilled implementation specialist to customize and install software systems for our clients.
In this role, you will demonstrate how WorkAxle's Workforce Management and Employee Recognition solutions work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to install the software and ensure client satisfaction. To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in the use of SQL data management systems and able to work well as part of a team.
Ultimately, an outstanding Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize
- Communicating with clients throughout the implementation process to obtain feedback and approval
- Customizing software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications
- Educating clients on how to use the system
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all customizations made
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or a
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist
- Sound technical knowledge
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SQL database management systems
- The ability to multitask effectively
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills