We are is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel.
The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, resumes, and presentations
- Coordinating and managing meetings
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks