WorkAxle is a successful Montreal startup in the Workforce Management Software industry. We're now looking for fresh marketing talent to work with us on redefining Workforce Management and help with the growth of the company in its expansion phase.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a key member of the marketing organization and support every aspect of our marketing strategy - from content creation to event management and lead generation. As an early member of the marketing team, we offer you lots of growth opportunities and the unique possibility to directly shape our overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Assist with planning and executing marketing events, such as trade shows, conferences, roadshows, etc.
- Assist in the development of sales assets, marketing content, and campaigns
- Contribute to our overall editorial plan by authoring blog posts and ebooks, creating and hosting webinars, and visual storytelling
- Assist in creating and managing newsletters and marketing communications
- Assist in developing and deploying social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Support with demand generation, pipeline development, and new customer acquisition activities
- Research, analyze, and report on SEO keywords, pricing, and competitive content landscapes
- Optimize website and content for SEO
- Monitor and report on industry trends and competitor activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Desire to learn, professional drive, and general interest and passion for B2B marketing trends
- Creative and detail-oriented with an eye for design
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
Adaptable, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly expanding business requests
- Self-starter and team player who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Additional language skills in Arabic, French or Spanish are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with HubSpot (Sales, Marketing, CMS) and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Low talent:ego ratio