WorkAxle is seeking a highly-skilled implementation specialist to customize and install software systems for our clients.
In this role, you will demonstrate how WorkAxle's Workforce Management and Employee Recognition solutions work to clients and answer questions relating to deployment. You will also be required to configure the software and ensure client satisfaction. To be successful as a deployment specialist, you should be proficient in workforce management systems and able to work well as part of a team.
Ultimately, an outstanding Deployment Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, project deployment and customer service skills.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to configure software systems
- Communicating with key stakeholders throughout the implementation process to obtain feedback and approval
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through the entire deployment cycle
- Documenting key project deliverables (scope, plan, budgets)
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or a related field
- Proven experience working as a Deployment Specialist
- Technology and innovation savvy
- The ability to multitask effectively
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Preferred: Knowledge of HR, Workforce Management, Time and Attendance solutions