WorkAxle is looking for an HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
The HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training.
Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent record-keeping skills
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail