WorkAxle is a successful Montreal startup in the Workforce Management Software industry. We're now looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help with the company's growth in its expansion phase.
The BDR will be a key member of the sales and marketing organization. As an early member of the team, we offer you lots of growth opportunities and the unique possibility to directly shape our outbound sales strategy. You will be responsible for qualifying leads and building targeted lists, building and managing sales pipeline, and prospecting potential clients via networking, cold calling, email, and other methods.
We’re hiring for talent over location; this position can be located remotely, anywhere in Canada.
- Build pipeline by identifying new leads through intent data and social media monitoring
- Follow up on inbound requests and qualified leads, and develop these accounts to create sales opportunities
- Create engaging and personalized communication methods
- Research and build intelligence on accounts to figure out the best strategy to land business with them
- Continually test, improve, and refine our strategies and messaging in close collaboration with the Marketing team
- Conduct discovery calls and set qualified meetings with Business and IT decision-makers for our Account Executives
- Work with our AEs to progress qualified leads through the sales process
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in HubSpot
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, marketing or client success in the B2B software space
- Desire to learn, professional drive, and general interest and understanding of B2B enterprise marketing & sales
- Excellent communication skills in English; French is a plus but not required
- Experience in engaging with both cold and warm leads
- Adaptable, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly expanding business requests
- Experience with HubSpot Sales Hub, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus